FunkyPolkaDotGiraffe has offered 2 choices for their giveaway!
- 3 items of your choice from their shop (excluding car seat canopies) OR
- 1 Car Seat Canopy of your choice
Here is some more about FunkyPolkaDotGiraffe
- When I started Funky PolkaDot Giraffe over 2 years ago I was making burp cloths and diaper/wipe caddies. I only had a little boy and didn’t have much need for bows or clips. I chose the name Funky Polkadot Giraffe because my son ADORES giraffes and I love polka dots and we’re a little funky, so it fit us perfectly. When I found out in June of 2008 that I was having a girl my wheels started turning and I started making bows. I started with korkers and it has evolved from there. I owe most everything I know about bow making to my friend Ashby – she’s a great teacher and tutorial writer. From there is has snowballed and I started making headbands, princess clips, seasonal ribbon art creations (like my Turkey, Snowman, and Chocolate Bunny). It’s been a fun and exciting journey into the creative – there are so many things I want to make, but only so many hours in the day!
- In addition to bows I also make car seat canopies – because they were a big hit at baby showers. My friend told me the other day – “This is my most favorite gift ever!” The car seat canopies keep strange hands from being tempted to touch your precious new baby, give them some place dark and quiet to nap, protect from the elements, and don’t blow away or fall off like a blanket thrown over the top does. Bows can be added to the straps at no additional charge.
My camera strap slipcovers come padded at no extra charge. My thinking with the strap covers is – you have the fancy dancy camera – you need a fancy dancy strap to match it! Custom orders are welcome and I love working with customers to make something special they’ll love.
- I’ve been married to the love of my life for almost 9 years and it’s gone by in the blink of an eye. I used to be a second grade teacher and I believe second grade is the magic year! I love to read, craft, play with my kids and hang out with my fab friends.
Ways To Enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog about what your favorite items are from FunkyPolkaDotGiraffe’s shop.. and the other ways you have entered!
- Follow This Blog
- Heart FunkyPolkaDotGiraffe on Etsy
- Like PurdyThings on Facebook
- Heart PurdyThings on Etsy
Drawing will be done on Monday July 12th, 2010
new EtsyNameSpace.Mini(5630709, ‘shop’,’gallery’,4,1).renderIframe();