- 3 yards elastic backed fabric (we used elastic backed sequins)
- 4 suspender clips
- sewing machine with matching thread (you can hand sew these if you prefer)
- Ribbon for bows *optional
- head pins
- Measure 2 strips of fabric from hip to hip front to back, the way suspenders go on and leave a 1/2″ extra on each side.
on each end, slide it through the suspender clip, pull it through 3/4″ and sew it securely. So you will have all 4 clips securely sewn on.
3. Put the suspenders on, as they would be worn, and pin the x in the back. Sew the x securely.
4. *optional bow. if you would like the bows on the front, get a piece of ribbon sew it in a circle, and take another piece of ribbon and take it in the middle to create a bow shape, and then hot glue it to the front part of the suspender.