Each month I come up with a new pattern that goes with the Craft Wars theme of the month. So here is the
All of Me LOVES All of you embroidery pattern.
what you need:
- embroidery floss of your choice
- embroidery needles
- 8″x8″ fabric
- 6″ embroidery hoop
- sulky fabric transfer markers
I used mainly the backstitch, and the stem stitch for this pattern.
There is no formula for perfection just the opportunity for creativity, To get the ombre effect, I found some floss that went from red to pink. And the bit of fun on the side, is also a multi color variegated floss. So I added the pom pom ribbon to make it shine a bit more, and the shabby fabric ribbon to add some more dimension. Again this is totally up to you. I want you to make this yours! Please share with me on instagram @purdythings!! I can’t wait to see what you make!
How to use printed embroidery patterns:
- The best way I have found to use the printable patterns is with the Sulky Transfer Pens you trace the reversed pattern, then lay it on your fabric, and dry iron over the paper. AMAZING its on your fabric, and the pattern can be used multiple times.
- You can also use a pencil on the fabric pulled tight over the correct facing pattern, and trace the pattern onto the fabric.
- those are my preferred methods of getting printed patterns onto fabric… what are yours??
Here is your pattern!! Just click on the picture and print!!